The New GHOST Team has been working very diligently this last month to fulfill the original mission we all fight for. We want to thank the entire community for helping GHOST reach it’s true potential. Much respect to everyone that has sacrificed their time for our common goal.
GHOST has worked very hard to bring forth Dandelion++ that was promised in the original whitepaper. This new feature changes the way transactions are propagated to the network, making it extremely difficult to link a transaction to an IP address. GHOST will now be the only Privacy coin to have Dandelion++, RingCT and Cold/Hot Staking. To see why this is such a ground breaking achievement please have a read here at Blockonomi. Also feel free to visit our Github to check the actual code that will be merged with many other improvements. It will be live in our next fork and release (TBD).
New Exchange Listing
GHOST has officially been listed on a brand new privacy coin exchange Poltergeist, that just launched January 31st. You will now have another option to trade GHOST freely without sharing any of your private information, from anywhere in the world.
The GHOST Team is proud to finally be on Blockfolio Signal! Blockfolio is one of the most popular cryptocurrency portfolio tracking apps currently on the market with millions of downloads. Make sure to download Blockfolio to receive the latest information directly from the GHOST Team.
GHOST Veteran Rewards
The GHOST Veterans Rewards Snapshot for January was successfully completed! All payouts for the month of January have been paid out. 294 Ghost Veterans have split 151,680 $GHOST coins averaging about 515 $GHOST per Veteran. The GhostIn GVR List has now been reset for next month.
GHOST has now been added to Messari as a new asset class. Founded by Ryan Selkis in 2018, Messari is an online database for the crypto industry that provides data insights, pricing, and research on crypto-assets.
The following trading pairs have been added to GhostX:
- Ocean Protocol (OCEAN)
- Celsius Network (CEL)
- Yearn.finance (YFI)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Ampleforth (AMPL)
- Matic Network (MATIC)
- REN (REN)
- Band Protocol (BAND)
- YF Link (YFL)
- Aave (AAVE)
- HEX (HEX)
- Maker (MKR)
- TrustSwap (SWAP)
- Reflect.finance (RFI)
- VeChain (VET)
Ghost Core & Wallet Update
(REMINDER) Ghost has successfully updated its core and client versions. Please make sure to download the newest version if you have not done so already. If you do not update you will not receive any staking payouts or be able to use the exchanges.
- WINDOWS https://github.com/ghost-coin/ghost-desktop/releases/download/v2.0.8/ghost-desktop-2.0.8-win.exe
- MacOS https://github.com/ghost-coin/ghost-desktop/releases/download/v2.0.8/ghost-desktop-2.0.8-mac.dmg
- LINUX https://github.com/ghost-coin/ghost-desktop/releases/download/v2.0.8/ghost-desktop-2.0.8-linux-x64.zip
Ghost Staking Highlights
- Stake your Ghost privacy coins to earn passive income at 7.2% APR with no lock-in period. You can withdraw the coins whenever you like.
- Become a Ghost Veteran by owning more than 20,000 Ghost privacy coins and you will earn extra income, totaling up to 23% APR.
- Both cold and hot staking is supported. Checkout the current list of cold staking pools and our coldstaking guide here.
The $GHOST privacy coin can be acquired at any one of the following exchanges. Download the Ghost Desktop wallet first to store coins in your own wallet and earn by staking. You can find the download links on our main menu at the top of the page.
- GhostX.live – Atomic Swaps (Decentralized)
Ghost, Btc, Eth, Usdt, Dai, Esh, Uni, Link, Kseed, Nexo, and many more
- MXC – Traditional Exchange
Ghost/Usdt – USA not allowed without VPN, 0.10 Ghost Withdrawal Fee
- HOTBIT – Traditional Exchange
Ghost/Usdt, Ghost/Btc, Ghost/Eth – USA Allowed, 11 Ghost Withdrawal Fee
- STEX – Traditional Exchange – Ghost/Eth